Shop & Delivery – How It Works?
- You choose the furniture that you want. You have a shopping list or just a list of the codes. If you send the reference codes to us, we will prepare an proper list, which is sent back to you to recheck.
- We will advise you on stock levels, offer guidance and let you know of any potential issues with your furniture.
- We will give you a quote and once that is agreed, we will arrange a suitable date and time to deliver and assemble your furniture.
- We purchase the furniture and retain the receipts until payment is complete. (If it is a large order, we may look for a deposit to secure the purchases.)
- On the agreed day and time, we will arrive and assemble your furniture.
- You get to enjoy your new furniture, with the minimum fuss and effort.
Benefits of Flatpack Shop & Delivery Service
- We are responsible for the furniture. If there are pieces damaged or missing during transport or assembly, we will replace them without question.
- If stock is unavailable for any reason, we will let you know and either pick up an agreed alternative or try to pick up when back in store. So no unnecessary trips or time wasted.
- We will move furniture, clear areas and attach furniture if requested and safe to do so.
- We specialise in delivering and assembling flatpack furniture so we are experts at what we do. You can enjoy your new furniture in showroom condition.
- We deliver at a time of your choosing.
- We are friendly, courteous and professional. We will save you time, money and hassle.
- We can survey your room before purchase to offer ideas and advice.
Call Me Back
Request a Call Back for Free Advice and Quote or Call +353 85 2718851 directly
Please feel free to enquire about our services and rates through this enquiry form.Call Me Back